Video Production for airing on American Airlines, JetBlue and The Travel Channel.
Our experienced team has produced thousands of videos, VNRs and commercials for clients.
We offer start to finish video production, and are highly skilled at both original production, as well as integration of existing b-roll, stock footage and stills. Clients receive a finished video that they can use for promotional purposes, training, website, sales, social media, and press releases.
We also have many clients who have existing videos that have been effective for them and that they would like to air inflight – that is absolutely fine and we will provide delivery method and specs for that.
For clients who want filming – AMI makes the process of shooting an original corporate spotlight, VNR or commercial simple. We have shot thousands of original videos for our clients and have mastered the art of getting the job done quickly. Shoots generally run anywhere from 6-10 hours for a full day and up to 4 hours for a half day.
All of our pricing includes creative, voice over talent and production.
When you decide to come aboard Inflight with Altitude Media, Production Steps include –
- Work with our Sales staff to create the best package for you in terms of length of video and airline(s) on which to appear. We create everything from 30 second spots to 90 second and 2 minute video features.
- Our Video Producer will contact you to discuss the focus of your video as well as what assets you may already have, any materials that need to be seen for scripting, or to arrange the details of a shoot if we are filming.
- A Script will be written and forwarded for your changes.
- Once we have an approved Script and visuals, we will create a video including any needed titles and music and send you a preview link for your notes.
- We make changes to the video until the client is satisfied, at which point we book it for air.
- The client will receive a hi-res video file to use for the web as well as a DVD copy upon request.
If using your own visual assets for production –
- Digital Video files need to be hi res Quicktime (.MOV) files. Preferred sizes are 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 but any size that is 720 x 480 or larger will be fine for editing purposes.
- We can provide our Hightail account info for delivery if needed.
- Physical Video can also be sent in these forms – Mini-DV tape, Beta tape, Digibeta tape and DVD in that order of preference. And the address for shipping will be given to you.
- Photos need to be hi-res (at least 720 x 480) but larger is always better so that we can put camera moves on them.
- Logos also need to be hi-res.
Any Production questions can be sent to Jason Ross – firstname.lastname@example.org.